Thunderstorms in Banker’s Hill?
Last month San Diego experienced several thunderstorms. Rolling thunder and bright flashes of lightning brought heavy rain to many parts of San Diego County. SERVPRO® of Centre City/Uptown responds to storm damage emergencies in Banker’s Hill throughout the year. We have the experience and equipment to mitigate and restore storm damage quickly and efficiently.
Here are some tips from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for preparing for a thunderstorm:
- Know your area’s risk of thunderstorms. They can occur year-round and at any hour.
- Sign up for your community’s warning system. The Emergency Alert System (EAS) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Weather Radio also provide emergency alerts.
- Identify sturdy buildings close to where you live, work, study, and play
- Cut down or trim trees that may be in danger of falling on your home
- Consider buying surge protectors, lightning rods, or a lightning protection system to protect your home, appliances, and electronic devices
- Secure outside furniture
When your home or commercial business needs storm damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Centre City/Uptown has a team of highly trained technicians ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 619-583-2133. We’ll restore your storm damage in Banker’s Hill, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.