Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Restoration Services in San Diego, CA
There are several important factors when choosing a water remediation company. And when you want the best water remediation company in San Diego, you often go to Google and do some research. Let us tell you a few things about SERVPRO, so you are well informed when you need emergency water extraction or other water damage services.
1.) We are licensed, bonded and insured. Check the status of our CSLB license anytime by visiting www.cslb.ca.gov anytime. Our license number is 1037786
2.) We are locally owned and operated, which means the success of your job isn't with some corporate office far away, it's with local San Diegans Ben and Lisa Sussman and Jordan Katz.
3.) We are centrally located, so our average response time to an emergency water damage job is under 1 hour.
4.) We bill your insurance company directly, which alleviates some headache and hassle from your water damage insurance claims process.
Call SERVPRO of Centre City/Uptown in San Diego 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 619-583-2133.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (619) 583-2133
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2010 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Centre City / Uptown arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.