Fire Escape Planning Tips for North Park?
- Draw a map of your home showing all doors and windows. Discuss the plan with everyone in your home.
- Know at least two ways out of every room, if possible. Make sure all doors and windows leading outside open easily.
- Have an outside meeting place (like a tree, light pole, or a mailbox) a safe distance away from the home where everyone can meet
- Practice your home fire drill at night and during the day with everyone in your home, twice a year
- Practice using different ways out
- Teach children how to escape on their own in case you can’t help them
- Close doors behind you as you leave as a closed-door may slow the spread of smoke, heat, and fire
- Install smoke alarms in every sleeping room and outside each separate sleeping area
- Install alarms on every level of the home
- Households with children should consider drawing a floor plan of your home, marking two ways out of each room, including windows and doors
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business needs fire damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Centre City/Uptown has a team of highly trained technicians ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 619-583-2133. We’ll restore your fire damage in North Park, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.