Sewer System Backup in North Park Home?
When your sewer system backs up in North Park, and you need emergency cleanup and restoration services, our Center City Uptown team is Here to Help. ® Our technicians are trained and certified to restore black water contamination quickly and efficiently. Here are descriptions of the different types of contaminated water we address:
Category 1: “Clean Water”
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, it can degrade into category two or three
Category 2: “Gray Water”
- It may contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three, (3) if left untreated
Category 3: “Black Water”
This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided. Sources for category three water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
Call Us Today!
When your North Park home or commercial business needs help restoring black water contamination, our local team in Centre City/Uptown will restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-583-2133.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.